Saturday, August 13, 2005

This is how it all starts people. I wish I was drunk, but all I have is this crappy peach schnapps. Did I use to like peach schnapps? Maybe. Not so much right now. It is so hot I want to just pass out and wake up when it is pleasant and not "oh my god I'm standing on the surface of the sun" hot. I want to be drunk and sitting in my old Eddy st. apartment in my silk slip. And then the boy who didn't call, or the boy I lusted after that whole summer will come over and let me slobber on them for a while. And then I will pass out satisfied with this day that is Saturday.

Right now it just feels unfinished, like there should be something more to it. Maybe it is that I am still waiting for all the people who I called to call me back. The list is far too long.

Or maybe it is the fact that I have no idea what to do about the boy who didn't call. I am on the fence whether to pursue it more, through the strange channels I will have to go through to get to him or whether to just let it go.

Eee gads, what should I do, he seemed to enjoy my company and I remember thining that I thought he was cute and interesting and easy to talk to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home