Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11.16.10

I'm back for more today, but I'm a little tired since I woke up about an hour before my alarm went off. I have one week until I leave for Thanksgiving and that week can't move fast enough. Also I realized Sunday night when it was too late to do anything about it that all my jeans that fit are dirty, so I'm wearing a pair that are too big with the assistance from a belt. I may wear these again this week, depending on how creative I get. Also I was wearing different shoes and then heard it's supposed to rain - who wants to ruin new shoes in the rain?Knit Vest - Abalone vest
Cowl T-shirt - Gap (NEW!)
Jeans - sample from an old co-worker
Patent Oxford Shoes - Payless

I like these jeans on, but now that I see the pictures, I definitely won't be buying jeans with the whisker effect or faded effect like these anytime soon. I wasn't a fan of it anyway, but so many brands tend to have it these days.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home