Friday, September 16, 2005

I had a lovely yoga class last night. I really liked the teacher even though I thought she looked a little wacky and her choice in music was kind of strange. The class started with classic U2, but then drifted toward one of my least favorite John Mayer songs and the Goo goo dolls, yuck. And some woman walked into the class 40 minutes late. Why would someone do that? Especially when there is a sign on the door that says not to. Besides, what benefit do you get from the last 20 minutes of a class anyway. You're not warmed up so you could tear a muscle and then the rest of the class is just laying on the floor with your eyes closed. I do that at home by myself every night, it's called sleeping. Ok, rant over.

Anyway this teacher will probably be teaching the class regularly, so hopefully her music taste will change, but overall her teaching the class will be good for my tummy, bottom, arms, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home