Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yesterday at lunch I ran down to the farmer's market to get some white peaches. I paid with a twenty, only to get twenty-six back in change. Because I am so honest I went back to the lady and told her she gave me too much. I gave her back one of the tens and told her to give me a one. She just looked at me like she had no idea what was going on, but she gave me the one. I guess I should have taken the extra ten and ran, but I would have felt horrible taking money from a farmstand. Anyway as I was leaving there were cameras and lots of middle aged women. As I got closer I saw that they all had nametags that said Martha Stewart and their town. It looks like they were taping a segment for her new talk show that will air today. And no, I didn't see the Martha, I looked really hard. If I had seen her I would have asked what she thought of West Virginia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home