Thursday, May 18, 2006

blech

I promised I would post a picture of my lace sock from the spring 06 IK, but I wanted to turn the heel first. I did finish turning the heel this morning and will probably post a picture tomorrow.

I went to get my hair cut last night and they interpreted shoulder length as really damn short so I'm kind of freaking out today about the shortness of my hair. It will be fine when it grows out about an inch, but right now it is that in between stage of not being short and not having enough length and I think it makes me look like a 3 year-old. I swear it is almost the same cut that I had when I was 3 and my mom made me get horrible bowl cuts. I just don't want to look cutesy, I hate looking cutesy. I think it is time to hibernate for a month until I look normal again. I can't believe I piad someone to make me look like this. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home