Monday, August 14, 2006

absent

I've been a little absent lately. Not that there aren't things to say and not that I don't want to talk about them. I really just don't feel like they are for the internet public. It maybe a wonderful thing. I'm not in far enough to know yet, but it may be what I have been looking for. I was look down eighth avenue today and was thinking that a curse may be broken. One that has sat over my head for too many years.

In the meantime, I did finish the Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, which was not only beautiful, but also was set in Pittsburgh. I didn't even realize it until the main characters friends drive through the fort pitt tunnel. That has always been one of my favorite things about Pittsburgh. You go into the tunnel and there's nothing there and then you come out on the other side with a perfect view of the three rivers and the downtown skyline. It thrilled me as a child. I haven't been through that tunnel in years, but now I want to go there again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home