Wednesday, May 23, 2007

travelling sock

This past weekend my sockapalooza sock and I took a little trip. I went up to Ithaca, New York for a friend's wedding. The sock didn't come to the wedding, but made a nice travelling companion.
I couldn't resist taking a few sock pictures as the yarn harlot does. So we have the sock on the Cornell campus posing with the clock tower and posing by Sage Chapel, where the wedding was held. (Check out the fancy manicure!)
And since this next weekend is a long weekend the sock and I are going to the beach. And perhaps there will be more pictures, as soon as I figure out how I'm turning the heel.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lolly said...

Cute pics! I love socks on location :) The heel is the best part!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home