Tuesday, May 01, 2007

no pictures yet....

My computer was just fixed, so I need to upload my beautiful spring pictures and show the progress on thermal (I am almost done). Hopefully done enough to wear when I go upstate in a few weeks.

But there has been much busyness, last weekend was spring shopping and scrabble and bloddy marys. This weekend will be movies and museums (Spiderman, Double Indemnity, and Brooklyn museum, oh my). But in between there is work and a women's foundation breakfast with a former Claire Huxtable and the director of the Namesake (!).

I also have a few projects up my sleeves, both semisecret. One is sockapalooza, which now that I have my match I need yarn and a pattern. I plan to look around the yarn shops here, but am thinking of ordering online perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home