Monday, January 08, 2007

Monkey!


Sock1
Originally uploaded by lilachica.
Now I didn't get a camera, but I do have a picture of the first finished object of 2007 is the Monkey sock. This is the first one that was finished over Christmas and the second one is waiting to be grafted and have it's end sewn in. I swear I'll do it tonight.

And my stitch pattern on the first sock is off. I deleted the 2 knit across rows accidentially and didn't notice until I got to the toe. So the first sock has one pattern and the second has a slighty different pattern. I kind of like it that way.

Meanwhile, I started a jaywalker sock in some sock yarn I kool-aid dyed in September. I dyed 4 skeins and passed them out to the girls I knit with. This means I ended up with the pink and red skein, which is more like a light pink and cherry. I didn't like how it looked in the skein, but I rolled it into a ball and now love how it looks and it is getting nice and stripey as I knit it up. I'm going to take a picture to show when it is longer than an inch and a half.

I'm a little on edge this morning because NYC smells like gas. I hope it isn't because of Osama. And I hope I can take the subway home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home