Thursday, October 26, 2006

thirty-four

I have hit book thrity-four and it was really good.

The Glass House by Jeannette Walls. A memoir that someone would probably have to live to fully understand and believe. It was just incredible the life this woman had growing up and it obvously made her such a tough determined person. It also took place in two places I am familiar with, New York City and West Virginia. Though her West Virginia was the poor coal-mining WV, where mine is the rowdy, prosperous, football-loving college town. Still a wonderful book.

And the knits are getting done. Two baby hats and a pink fingerless glove sitting ready to have ends wove in. I'll probably do it tomorrow. Tonight I'll swatch or start a sock. Rhinebeck inspired me to get some new things started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home