Sunday, July 26, 2009

Packing in

I'm packing things up in Pittsburgh and tying up loose ends. As part of that I finally picked up the debut CD from the Mon River Ramblers, a local band that I didn't get to see enough of while I was here. I was listening to on my horrible drive from Shadyside to the South Side last night and realized that I had put some of the lyrics from the first song, One More Night, into my phone when I saw them open up for the Infamous Stringdusters. I had no idea at the time that it was an original song, like many bluegrass bands I assumed they were playing stuff that someone else had written.

I hope these guys can get some good exposure because they are pretty awesome. I know I'll certainly be talking them up where I go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home