Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11.17.10

I may look tired because I woke up an hour early to shop at Macy's before work. They had a monster sale and I needed clothes. What did I end up buying? A pillow. Macy's is too huge with too many choices, after about twenty minutes I was overwhelmed and didn't love anything I tried on. I really need someone to just pull clothes for me and tell me what to buy.

Sweater - JCrew (thrifted)
Cords - Limited (Gabes)
Tshirt - F21
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - Long Chain and silver bead necklace combined to make one long necklace and looped around twice. Like most of my jewelry one necklace was made my me and the chain was costume jewelry that belonged to a relative.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That sweater is fabulous on you! I like this look!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home