Friday, September 23, 2005

I really was oh so tired

I was so tired when I got home last night I laid down on the bed and fell asleep until quarter to eight. I did not mean to do that, but it felt good. I felt a little woozy when I woke up, but it was good for me all the same. I am always surprised when I end up napping, as I have never been much of a napper. I'll fall asleep in a car, but usually not in the middle of the day in my house where there are things to do.

In other things, I have been thinking about dyeing my hair again. And I am indecisive about whether to go dark brown/black or back to a reddish/mahogony brown. The reddish is my old standby, but I have always wanted to try dark, dark hair. The second question is what sort of dye should I invest in? Do I go back to my old friend henna, or should I try one of those commercial type dyes with the wierd smell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home