Thursday, September 13, 2007

finished!!!!!

Last night I put the hook and eye tape in Serrano and declared it finished. I don't think I have ever been so excited to finish a sweater. I am an excited starter, but not finisher. Anyway I took a bad lighting picture. I hope to get a better one next weekend at the wedding I am in. The sweater is almost the same shade as my dress so I think they will look pretty cute together. Meanwhile I will keep working on my long list of things to do between then and now.



And as a nice little bonus I will leave you with a picture I took labor day weekend at the Pittsburgh airport (while I was on my way to my final destination, my parent's house in WV). If you can't tell it's Mr. Roger's sweater handknit by his mother! I'm sure everyone else on my flight wondered why I was stopping to take a picture, but how could I not? I grew up with Mr. Rogers and I love knitting. And it's down conourse C if you happen to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home