Sunday, August 05, 2007

prizes and socks


The sockapalooza socks are going out today. And where will they go? Only time will tell.

I didn't get my socks yet, but an exciting package was waiting for me on Friday. I won the sockaplaooza drawing for June and received a gorgeuos skein of sock yarn, crochet hooks and a sheep tape measure. My roommates didn't really understand why a tape measure would come out of a sheep, but I love it. Thanks Alison, Alison, and thanks to simply sock yarn! How did you know that I wanted to try out fleece artist sock yarn?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Hi, Elise!

I received my socks and absolutely love them. They fit perfectly, and the colors are my most favorite! You knit beautifully! Thank you so, so much! I couldn't be more pleased!

Kristy

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home