Friday, August 07, 2009

One week ago...

Last week I finished up my last classes and working in this building above, the Frick Fine Arts building. You can catch the top bit of the Cathedral of Learning peeking out above the roof. This week I am trying to put together a life in New York City. Slowly but surely I am figuring it all out. Yeah, these are tough times, but we'll get by, and by we I mean me.This is the statue/fountain in front of the Frick. I know it is a very serious, beautiful statue, but to me from this angle it always looked to me that she was wondering where her blouse had gone. Like she is looking down and thinking oops I'm naked.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Coral said...

I always called it the "turtle and lapdance" fountain. Because I'm a terrible person, I guess.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home