Monday, January 04, 2010

Music Monday

I have a vitally important music question for all of you. I'm going to see my favorite band this Thursday and they will probably take requests as they have done in the past (look for "pickle time," sadly I can't find a video to illustrate this idea). Basically it involves requests for song lyrics for things that their banjo player has never heard, ie everything but bluegrass, southern gospel and Klezmer. Then he sings it while the band makes up a musical contribution that sounds nothing like the original song. Just believe me that it's very amusing.

Now what song to choose? I'm thinking something by Lady Gaga. I really want to hear someone sing a song using the phrase "disco stick."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home