Thursday, November 17, 2005

Indecision

Remember he who never called? Well his band is playing tonight. I can go and maybe say hi to him and watch as he doesn't remeber me at all or I can do my yoga and go home and go to the knitting tonight. I just don't know, but I am leaning toward not going. It seems a bit desperate to go to something to track down someone who could have just called me in the first place if he was interested at all. I am definitely heading down that spinster road.

In other news I finally finished The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers. I may have to read it again at some point to fully comprehend it. It really isn't the best subway read, so I will have to find some time to read it again with no distractions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home