Sunday, January 25, 2009

Top 10

I was fiddling around with i-tunes tonight and figured I would look at what has been most played by the dear old ipod. I didn't expect the top song to be played so many times, but the list itself is really not that much of a surprise.

Portions for Foxes- Rilo Kiley - 54 times
Handle with Care - Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - 47 times
It'll Happen - Punch Brothers - 38 times
More Adventurous - Rilo Kiley - 32 times
Love and War (11/11/46) - Rilo Kiley - 31 times
The Blind Leaving the Blind: Second movement - Punch Brothers - 30 times
The Big Guns - Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - 29 times
The Charging Sky - Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins - 29 times
The Wanderer - Johnny Cash - 29 times
Accidntel Deth - Rilo Kiley - 29 times

I didn't think I listened to Portions for Foxes quite that many times and who knew The Wanderer was the Johnny Cash song I listened to the most? But besides that it is quite safe to say that I like Jenny Lewis and Punch Brothers a LOT.

Though alltogether I think these may be off. Itunes says I've listened to Blue Night 3 times and I must have listened to it far more than that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home