Monday, November 24, 2008

Two Quick Stories

Today felt like the longest Monday ever, but I really just need some Thanksgiving holiday after last week. Even with all the tiredness I can think of two amusing things that happened today.

First, this morning one of the girls commented how everyone in"our generation" was going to reference what class in high school they were when 9/11 happened. I started chuckling simply because I had been out of high school for just over four years when that happened.

Second, I was eating a small dinner before my evening class when I hear a girl scream, "Elise!" I turned around to look who it was and found someone screaming at a completely different Elise.

Ok, that last one was funnier in person.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home