Monday, September 15, 2008

finally seeing live music again

After failing to see some music two weeks ago, I finally made it out Saturday night to see a band I found through my myspace seven degrees of separation theory. Maybe I'll explain this sometime, but it is a bit strange, though it seems to help me find music that I really like.

I saw the Duhks play the Thunderbird Cafe with Luke Doucet and Melissa Mclelland. It's funny that this was the same line up that played Joe's Pub on Wednesday. I surely would have rather gone there, it's a great space and much less smokey, but that's kind of impossible right now. I'm just happy that this seems like a good venue that has some good bands on their line up cause
I need my music fix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home