Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Good things

I was going to post all the things I'm missing about NYC, but instead I have come up with a few decent things to be happy about here.

I found a good yoga studio that's closer to my house than Park Slope yoga was. And they play the Beatles during yoga class and have ac, but not too much ac.

Carrie Rodriguez will be in Pittsburgh in December. Hurrah! Let's hope more good NYC acts will follow. I thinking of a few groups that may start with the letter P. You know, for Pittsburgh. Think of the alliteration.

Not necessarily pro-Pitt, but I did find a cheap flight to NYC for Columbus day weekend. Sadly I will not be able to stay through Tuesday night. Now to find the wormhole that drops me into the LES. I miss the LES dearly.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home