Tuesday, January 24, 2006

spicy

I have been trying to spice up my life this month, but it hasn't been working much, I keep getting the same cold over and over again and have been feeling just a bit trapped in my life and in my city. Nothing seems to really be changing and I lay in bed at night worrying that it will never change, that I will never be able to escape. I need to relax and take it all in stride, but sometimes it feels like it is pressing in on me.

Anyways, I have been trying to keep track of what I read.

I just finished two books "Flyover States" by Grace Grant and "A Good Yarn" by Debbie Macomber. Both of these were good reads, but not very deep. I consider them to be "fun" reading before I move onto a few more serious books I want to tackle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home