Thursday, February 07, 2008

another FO - Lucy cardigan


This is the Lucy in the Sky Cardigan, pattern by Cosmicpluto, but it would most aptly be named the Christmas sweater, since most of the knitting on this was done over Christmas vacation. That is the only reason it was done in about three months. But it is done and I am so pleased with it. I used knitpicks wool of the andes in saphire heather and leather buttons from M and J trimming. The yarn is slightly tweedy so it has a few shades in it which gives the color a nice depth. This was an incredibly enjoyable project and is a nice wearable sweater. I may make another one at some point. The only thing I would change would be to make the edging at the back neck a bit shorter so it doesn't gape open so much there. The ravelry link is here.


I have another two finished objects which I will try to post about in the next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

The sweater is beautiful and the buttons a perfect choice!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home