Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Does stuff like this happen to anyone else?

I was waiting to cross Seventh Ave in Manhattan today headed toward some fabric stores when a woman asked me if she could cross the street with me. I had no problem with that so we waited for the light to turn. When it did, she put her hand on my bent arm that I was resting on my purse, we crossed that street and she thanked me and went on her way. I did not expect her to touch me at all, just that we would walk across the street side by side.

She was probably five to ten years older than me, dressed business casual and in heels. And she didn't pickpocket me or try to accost me in any way. The whole thing was just odd. New York City can be a very strange place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home