Monday, October 12, 2009

Blog inspiration

Taking a cue from somcak I'm going to try out making a blogging schedule. I'm not sure if I'll stick to it, but I'll give it a shot. I'll be posting each week as follows:

Music Monday - posting about music, which will probably be about a show I saw or a band I really like. There are so many I doubt I'll run out ideas for this anytime soon.

Web Wednesday - Really, what starts with W? Web, which will give me a reason to post about any of the random stuff I find on the web.

Foodie Friday - I've been cooking a lot, which you can probably tell from the last couple posts, so Fridays I'll be posting about cooking or something related to food.

Crafterday Saturday - Saturday is often the best day to get some crafting done, so why not post about crafty things on that day.

And in my best Scarlett O'Hara fashion I'll be starting this tomorrow, er actually Wednesday.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home